Thursday, December 9, 2010

best msgs

71
Man: Officer! Ther is  bomb in my garden.

Police Officer: Dont worry.If no 1 claims it within 3 days,u can keep it.
72
Crak: Look thief has entered our kitchen
n he is eating the cake I made.

Jack: Whom shud I cal now,
Police or Ambulance?
74
Crack: Do u know why women starts with "W"?

Jack: Bcoz all questions start with "W".
75
At the beginning of relationship,
Every girl treats her boyfriend as GOD,
Later somehow alphabets get reversed..
76
They say The black box of the plane is indestructible, why do they not make the plane of the same material ?
77
Newton's Law 0f Studentology!
Evry Buk c0ntinues 2 b in its State 0f Rest r c0verd vth Dust,
until n unles a midterm r final exam Appears
79
Wat is diff btwn Talent n Intelignce ?

Getting up early in morning daily is talent!

Not trying such nonsense thng is intelignce..!!
80
An insurnce agent tchng his wife 2 drive n braks sudenly faild,
"I cant stop!" she said."Wat shud I do?"
"try to hit something cheap."
81
I read on the newspaper tat sending txt msgs causes a radiation that is cancerous.
Tats y I hav dcided 2 stop reading newspapers.
83
Wife: what vl U give 2 me if i'l climb Mount Evrest successfuly?

Husband:A Gentle Push!
84
Sign at a woman`s shoe shop.

"Ten percent discount on shoes purchased within ten minutes"
& there is a long que since morning
86
Ghajini: Tom,I hav serious memory prb n cant remember anythng

Jack: Since wen do u hav dis prb?

Ghajini: Wat prb?
87
Teacher: Can u spel Mouse Little

Boy: M O U S.

Teacher: But wats at end of it?

Little boy: A Tail.
88
Mango,Orange,Apple n Banana Which Is Sweet?

Guess...

Dont Know?
.
.
.

.
.
.

STUPID They r FRUITS not SWEETS....
89
Sign outside a meat shop.

"Always pleased to meet you - always meat to please u"
90
A Sardar Doctor and Pundit loved same girl.
Pundit started giving an apple to the girl everyday.
Sardar Doctor asked: WHY ??
Pundit: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
91
A dog thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me... They must be gods!
A cat thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house and take good care of me...
I must be a god!
92
Funny Sharma was filling up application form for a job.
He was not sure what to be filled in column "Salary Expected".
After much thought he wrote: YES
93
Santa: I got married because I was tired of cooking, cleaning home and washing clothes.
Banta: Amazing, I got divorce for the same reason.
94

It’s funny when people discuss
LOVE MARRIAGE vs ARRANGED.
It’s like asking someone,
if suicide is better or being murdered
95
Brami on phone "Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain rght now".
Doc:Is ths her frst child?
brami:No ths is her husband speaking..
96
Our brilliant Santa does it again-
Teacher:Which is ur favourite dish?
Santa:TATA SKY
98
Crack: I would rather see Banta hanged.

Jack: You marry him and it wont be long before he will hang himself
99
Intel's New Ad:

No comments:

Post a Comment